Dexalot Scholars 3
Dexalot Scholars is a community-driven program to reward scholarly engagement with Dexalot through education and learning. Users are encouraged to write about Dexalot in a variety of languages. This month the Dexalot topic is to explain the how and why of Dexalot’s superior prices and what the future utility of the exchange looks like as more and more people come to trade on Dexalot’s CLOB.
Write a short article in your own language and submit it in English, Turkish, Spanish, Chinese, Hindi, Vietnamese or Indonesian. Dexalot’s Community Managers will select the best entry in each language to be translated into English, and those translations will enter a bracketed competition to be judged and selected for the most pedagogically valuable submission. Get out your notebooks — It is time to take notes!!
- Week 1 — topic distribution
- Week 2 — submissions continue
- Week 3 — submission deadline
- Week 4 — Winners selected
- Receive a Dexalot Scholars T-shirt
- Listing on the Dr. Dexter blackboard of Post Docs
- In any of 7 languages
- As a long-form X(Tweet)
- As a Medium article
- Posted to Discord
- Constructive Criticism
- Pedagogical Value
Topic of the Month
This month’s Dexalot topic: Explain why Dexalot’s prices are superior, how being built on Avalanche contributes towards these prices and what this means for the broader Avalanche ecosystem.
- Explain why and how Dexalot is fulfilling its revolutionary mission bringing the traditional centralized exchange look and feel through a decentralized on-chain application, securely, efficiently, with no slippage or custody risk as a subnet on Avalanche, the fastest smart contracts platform in the blockchain industry with an offering of superior trading prices.
- What do superior prices on Dexalot look like given the nature of a well-curated liquid CLOB for both retail traders and market-makers? Why does Dexalot have superior prices? How does the unique infrastructure and architecture of Dexalot on Avalanche contribute to such price availability? What do Dexalot’s narrow spreads and best-in-class pricing mean for the broader Avalanche ecosystem?
How to Submit
Write a long-form Tweet (up to 2,500 words) or write a Medium article from your own account (less than 3,000 words) and submit a link to your content in the Dexalot Discord Language Category Channel in which language your article is written.
Texts : The Dexalot Subnet Guide
If you have questions about the subject or just want to be directed to more resources, come on over to Dexalot Discord and ask.
Author: Brad McFall
Editor: Dan Marcoulis
Graphics: Can Toygar
Dexalot is a revolutionary decentralized exchange bringing the traditional centralized exchange look and feel to a decentralized on-chain application. Its mission is to bring a truly inclusive and transparent environment where Dexalot users can trade crypto securely and efficiently, with no slippage or custody risk. It is built on Avalanche, the fastest smart contracts platform in the blockchain industry.