Poolz x Pangolin partnership, and what it means.
What does this mean for the Avalanche ecosystem?
In this post
- Cross-chain exposure. Poolz already supports ETH, BTC, Polygon, and is linking up with 10 more blockchains.
- Direct links with Pangolin. Where they can list and get liquidity pools created. Not only introducing more tokens, but sharing in liquidity.
- Another place for Avalanche IDOs? They’re not yet integrated with Avalanche. The Pangolin partnership will force this, however. Nevertheless, this will give competition with other Avalanche IDO platforms; Avaware, Avalaunch, etc.
Poolz launched projects
We’ve seen these projects launched on Poolz.
- Botocean. A bot marketplace for trading strategies, signals.
- L.A.B.S. A blockchain real estate investment ecosystem.
- HAPI. An onchain cyber-security protocol for trustless security.
- PlayCent. A web3 layer for NFTs
Interesting facts about Poolz
Poolz doesn’t just offer IDOs, but also offers the following features:
- A token factory. Where projects can build and launch tokens on any of Poolz’s supported networks.
- White-label products. Including staking as a service, implemented via Poolz, to offer staking to project users.
- Token audits. The Poolz team have the ability to audit tokens. Perhaps filling the audit gap for Avalanche.