The Dexalot Incentive Program
The Dexalot Subnet is launching, so it’s time to celebrate. We are introducing the Dexalot Incentive Program giving away up to 4.8 Million $ALOT!
Dexalot Subnet users can expect cheaper transaction/trading fees, better liquidity, tighter bid-offer spreads, blazing speed, and much more. And, with DIP, you will also be rewarded for trading on Dexalot.
Program Highlights —
- Total Monthly Rewards: 200,000 $ALOT tokens
- Start of Program: Q4 2022
- Duration of Program: Up to 2 years
How it works —
Every month, users of Dexalot will be scored and ranked based on three factors:
- E — Executed Volume: The total US$ value of all trades executed by you in the month.
- O — Orderbook Contribution: You will be scored on the “quality” of your orders based on the size (US$ value) of your orders, the duration your orders remain on the order book, and the distance your orders are from the mid-price.
- A — $ALOT Tokens Deposited: The total number of $ALOT tokens deposited into your Dexalot portfolio in the month.
Each factor is individually calculated, which means you will accumulate a monthly score even if you only execute trades or add an order or deposit $ALOT tokens. However, the more trades you execute, the larger your orders, the longer you have orders on the book, the closer your orders are to the mid-price, and the more $ALOT you deposit, the higher your monthly score.
At the end of each month, your final monthly score will be compared to the total monthly score for all users that month. Your monthly $ALOT award is the proportion of your score to the total score for all users multiplied by the total monthly token reward of 200,000 $ALOT.
- User Score = (E^ 0.15) x (O^ 0.80) x (A^ 0.05)
- Monthly Rewards = (200,000 $ALOT x User Score)/Aggregate User Scores
How to monitor your rewards —
You can track your monthly score on our website along with top-ranked users and total user scores throughout the month.
Additional Information —
- Washed trades will not count towards monthly scores.
- Volatility (standard deviation) of each trading pair is calculated periodically.
- Only open orders within two standard deviations of the mid-price will be considered for Orderbook Contribution (O).
- Eligible assets for DIP at launch: AVAX, BTC, ETH and ALOT.
Writer: Brad McFall
Editor: Dan Marcoulis
Graphics: Can Toygar
Dexalot is a revolutionary decentralized exchange bringing the traditional centralized exchange look and feel to a decentralized on-chain application. Its mission is to bring a truly inclusive and transparent environment where Dexalot users can trade crypto securely and efficiently, with no slippage or custody risk. It is built on Avalanche, the fastest smart contracts platform in the blockchain industry.