The Dexalot Subnet Guide
Dexalot has launched on an Avalanche Subnet ! Like its sunsetting single-chain predecessor app on the Avalanche C-Chain, the Dexalot Subnet aims to replicate the user experience of a centralized exchange (CEX) without compromising on decentralization and transparency ! The subnet is a user-friendly on-chain central limit order book (CLOB) with low transaction fees, fast transaction finality sporting upcoming support across the following trade pairs:
Welcome to the Dexalot Subnet!!
- Dexalot Single-Chain Sunset Schedule
- History and Introduction to the The Dexalot Subnet
- The Dexalot-Subnet — How to Use
- Dexalot Subnet Staking Incentive Launch
- Dexalot’s Subnet Validation Program
- Dexalot Incentive Program
- Dexalot Incentive Program getting started
- Asset Balance Snapshot
- Learn the Basics
- Buy and Sell Orders
- Order Types and Fee Structure
- The Dexalot Subnet: Order Modifiers & Terms
- AvaLabs’ Core Wallet & The Dexalot Subnet Testnet
- Transfers between your Avalanche and Metamask Wallets
- Transfers between your Portfolio and MetaMask Wallet
Developers looking to build on the Dexalot Subnet can read The Dexalot Knowledge Hub. If you need any assistance with any of the things mentioned join us on Dexalot’s Discord. Experience it yourself !
Author: Brad McFall
Editor: Dan Marcoulis
Graphics: Can Toygar
Dexalot is a revolutionary decentralized exchange bringing the traditional centralized exchange look and feel to a decentralized on-chain application. Its mission is to bring a truly inclusive and transparent environment where Dexalot users can trade crypto securely and efficiently, with no slippage or custody risk. It is built on Avalanche, the fastest smart contracts platform in the blockchain industry.