MoneyDance Recap: Day 5 with Zerion, dYdX, and Figment
On Monday, November 2, Avalanche hosted the fifth day of the MoneyDance Summit and the second developer-focused workshop.
As before, we’ve edited each segment down to a video on YouTube, so we’ll have a full library of content to access and revisit throughout the program and refer back to even after MoneyDance concludes.
Here’s a brief overview of each segment, with a few highlights and hyperlink to their video:
Launching Avalanche Applications Faster with DataHub by Figment
Andrew Cronk, Chief Product Officer at Figment
- Deep dive into Figment’s DataHub, and features within it
- How to use DataHub to make building on Avalanche even easier
- Demo of DataHub for Avalanche, open-source components, and a preview of coming services by Figment
Making Money Legos Work Using DeFi SDK
Alexey Bashlykov, CTO at Zerion
- Why Zerion developed its DeFi software development kit (“SDK”)
- What challenges Zerion’s SDK helps solve for DeFi developers
- How to use the DeFi SDK
Decentralized Trading & Scaling with Layer 2
Antonio Juliano, CEO at dYdX
- Why decentralized exchanges are vital to crypto’s market structure
- Overview of derivative products and perpetual contracts,
- Limitations of decentralized exchanges today, include: high network fees, time to confirmation, and scaling
Thank you again to all of our speakers and attendees who joined Monday’s program. We’ll see you all back here next Tuesday, November 17th as we close out the MoneyDance summit with:
- Kathleen Breitman, Co-founder of Tezos
- Emin Gün Sirer, CEO of Ava Labs
- Jeff Garzik, CEO at Bloq
- Deniz Omer, Head of Ecosystem Growth at Kyber Network
- Dan Matuszewski, Founder of CMS Holdings
- Vinay Gupta, CEO of Mattereum
- Joe Andrews, Chief Product Officer of Aztec
Not yet registered for MoneyDance updates or the Hackathon?
Registrations for the summit and hackathon are free for everyone thanks to sponsorships from Avalanche, Polyient Games, Biconomy, and Quantstamp, and our Ecosystem Partners NGC Ventures, TRG Capital, Amplifi Capital, Lemniscap, and RenGen. Leading academic Partners include Cornell Blockchain, Seoul National University VMO Lab, and Anáhuac University.
For more information and to sign-up, go to www.MoneyDance.io.
Avalanche is an open-source platform for launching decentralized finance applications and enterprise blockchain deployments in one interoperable, highly scalable ecosystem. Developers who build on Avalanche can easily create powerful, reliable, and secure applications and custom blockchain networks with complex rulesets or build on existing private or public subnets.
MoneyDance Recap: Day 5 with Zerion, dYdX, and Figment was originally published in Ava Labs on Medium, where people are continuing the conversation by highlighting and responding to this story.